Sunday, 8 March 2009

Land of the Lilliputians

No, I'm not that short - the above photo merely illustrates one of the more intruiging design features of our flat, i.e. a giant door that opens up half the wall between the living room and the bedroom. We haven't quite figured out how this door could be used, other than as inspiration for blog entries.

We've had an eventful weekend with two guests from the Netherlands. I'll try to convince Tintin to post more soon, but for tonight we're both exhausted!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are having fun in Belgium. I read this artical today about crossing the road in other countries and thought it might amuse you. Crossing the road is one of the most disconcerting things about living in the land of moules et frites!

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7939353.stm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice, you're right about the roads they are treacherous!

    ReplyDelete