Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Parc Life

My walk home today also took in the Parc de Bruxelles, possibly the most unremarkable (one might even say, depressing) park I have ever seen in my life. Perhaps it is the season - we are still in the midst of the bleak midwinter - but I rather suspect that this park doesn't look much better in the summer. Let's look at the evidence:

"Hang on a minute!" I hear you cry, "I can see a charming statue in that picture! This park's not as bad as all that!".

Let's take a closer look...

"Well, yes, I admit it's not the prettiest statue I have ever seen," you might say, "but there is a lovely pool in the Parc de Bruxelles, which can be very refreshing on a hot summer's day".

Here is a picture of the pool in question:"Ah, yes, I see your point. Carry on".

No comments:

Post a Comment